|July 17, 2013 - October 17, 2013|
|Location:||Las Vegas, NV|
|Benefits:||Please see Benefit Page|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Under direct supervision, the HR Coordinator is responsible for administering workers compensation, leave of absence administration, and all lifecycle processing including pre-employment, new hire processing, transfers, and termination. |
This position is responsible personnel records management ensuring that all employee information is processed and maintained accurately, timely, and confidentially. Provides a support role for data entry needs to HR Management and Senior HR Analyst.
This position performs under direct supervision and adheres to overall department and company polices and procedures.
|Duties:||Applicant Tracking System Management [30%]|
1. Ensure requisitions are closed out once candidate is on board
2. Ensure all candidates have been responded to
3. ATS is up to date and organized
4. Work with third party recruitment vendor, Accolo, as needed
Client Group Support [30%]
1. Primary back up for Front Desk/Admin Assistant at Trade Center
2. Partner with HR Manager on all HR related support
3. EAF preparation
4. Lifecycle preparation and distribution
5. HRB and Systems data entry for all lifecycle changes
6. Attend to reporting needs as required by HR Management team including weekly headcount.
7. Provide assistance to HR Management team as required
8. Manage New Hire Orientation calendar and attendance.
Record Keeping/System Maintenance [20%]
1. Maintains personnel and confidential records according to government regulations and to ensure confidentiality.
2. Responsible for updating and maintaining all HR systems and portals.
3. Establishes, maintains, and manages departmental filing system.
4. Ensures efficient filing, retention, and destruction of all human resource paperwork in adherence with agreed upon retention schedules.
5. Maintain employee files (Termination, Personnel, Confidential) – electronic and hard copies
6. Ensure all employee files are complete with all the necessary information
7. Ensure all employees have signed-off on all policies and provide reports as requested by HR Management.
8. Upload policies to Workforce Now
9. Update organizational charts monthly
10. Work with compliance on I-9
11. Work with HR Manager on – Visa expiration management.
Claims and Leave Administration [5%]
1. Administers workers’ compensation claims in conjunction with third party representatives.
2. Complete monthly reporting on injuries.
3. Administers and reports all leaves of absences including direct communication with employees and management on return to work status.
4. Serves as liaison for all vendors including but is not limited to: CBC, Infinisource and AON.
Health and Safety [10%]
1. Serve as Health and Safety Committee Secretary and representative
2. Work with vendor to implement best practice
3. Update policies and forms as instructed
4. Supports needs of the Safety Committee in ensuring posters are current and displayed
5. Develop Safety Orientation Program
|Qualifications:||HS diploma or GED; HR specialized training a plus.|
Two years of HR administration experience with at least one year of data entry HR systems.
Intermediate computer skills; Word, Excel, Access, Visio and PowerPoint. Experience with HRIS systems and/or ATS is desirable – ADP would be a plus.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to obtain and retain gaming licensure.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.