Manager, International Customer Service and Support
|February 01, 2013 - June 29, 2013|
|Location:||Las Vegas, NV|
|Benefits:||Please see Benefit Page |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Manager, International Customer Service and Support is responsible for leading the Konami Gaming, Inc. international customer service function to drive a high degree of customer service and retention while achieving departmental and company objectives. Key areas of responsibility include training, installation, service and support operations. This position will have dotted line responsibility of Customer Solutions Specialists (International).|
|Duties:||• Works with VP, International Sales, Sales Operations/Logistics and distributors to oversee scheduling, shipment, installation, service and maintenance operations of games and equipment for defined international markets.|
• Directs and controls the activities for international customer service through key staff members within the company by assuming overall responsibility for planning, budgeting, implementing and maintaining costs, methods and employees.
• Interacts with customers and distributors in a management capacity to resolve issues, sponsor projects, provide technical support, and build relationships.
• Responsible for documenting and communicating international customer service requirements with internal teams.
• Primary point of escalation for critical and/or time sensitive customer issues. Engages required internal/external resources to resolve critical issues.
• Ensures timely and effective resolution to customer problems and issues. Ensures that distributors properly log all KGI customer calls/cases and are tracked until resolution. Ensures calls/cases are resolved within company targeted SLAs.
• Partner with the manufacturing and supply chain team to resolve supply issues, minimize cost implications and to ensure timely scheduling, shipment and delivery of products to market.
• Works with department, company and customer staff to continuously improve international customer service and develop and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Visits distributors periodically, when appropriate, with the focus of building and maintaining strong working relationships with distributors and ensuring Konami is meeting distributor and customer needs from a support and services delivery perspective.
• Manages distributor training and certification schedules and records.
• Maintains effective working relationships within department, company (Sales, R&D, Compliance, Manufacturing, Sales Operations), vendors and with distributor staff to ensure company objectives are achieved (operational, sales, financial and customer satisfaction). Ensures company objectives and customer expectations are aligned.
• Responsible for developing and implementing customer satisfaction surveys to identify baseline improvement targets for department.
• Identifies and prioritizes product improvements/innovations based on customer feedback.
• Conducts service audits and process reviews when required.
• Responsible for leading periodic customer service reviews; establishing and publishing relevant and accurate customer service reports.
• Reports any discrepancies, changes or recommendations, and/or problems for resolution to senior management.
• Maintains a high level of integrity and professionalism (in behavior, work performance and appearance) at all times.
• Works on special assignments or projects that are critical in nature to meet revenue/profit goals, customer satisfaction issues, timeframes, and other business goals unrelated or related to core responsibilities.
• Must be able to obtain and retain gaming licensure.
|Qualifications:||Bachelors degree required in Business Administration, International Business Management and Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, related degree with knowledge in the gaming industry, or applicable military experience. |
Minimum 6 years experience in a customer service management role in a fast paced, mission critical environment. Bi-lingual in Spanish with international experience in global operations serving a wide array of customers around the world. Problem solving and analytical skills required combined with impeccable business judgment.
Must be computer literate, with advanced knowledge of several software applications including: Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Visio, OneNote, Adobe, and Project. Ability to travel.
Ability to obtain licensing, gaming card, or other certifications required by regional gaming regulations. Gaming, electronic, or technical school certification.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.