Credit Collections Manager
|January 24, 2013 - February 26, 2013|
|Location:||Las Vegas, NV|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Join Konami as a Credit & Collections Manager!|
Konami Gaming Inc is a leading innovator of slot machines and casino management systems for the global gaming market. KONAMI’s focus is to deliver the highest and most enjoyable experiences possible from front line to R&D, Sales, Marketing and service. Our tagline, Born from fun™, is more than an advertising slogan, it is a mantra that demands an exceptional way of thinking and dedication.
Joining Konami Gaming Inc means:
• An enriching career path
• Investing in your future - 401K contributions that are above industry standards
• Being part of a company that is experiencing growth
• Working in a fast-paced and well-balanced environment
• Experiencing the fun of working for a high-tech innovative company
• Getting paid competitively plus annual bonuses
• Working with legal counsel on bankruptcies and processing claims.
|Duties:||We have an opportunity in our Accounting team for an experienced Credit & Collections Manager. This is a management level position responsible for developing and implementing credit strategies, financial policies and programs to govern credit and collection activities for the company on a global scale. Key responsibility areas for this role include (but is not limited to):|
• Leading a team of Accounting and Collection Specialists
• Conducting credit reviews by analyzing customer credit applications, financial statements, banking reports and credit reports from third parties to determine the credit-worthiness of the customer.
• Making recommendations on credit limits or account holds to Senior Management
• Overseeing collections and monitoring past due accounts receivable
• Building positive business relationships with customers, lending institutions and Management
• Assisting or leading resolution of customer disputes.
• Appraising Konami’s financial position
• Assisting with preparation of audits, tax filings, financial reviews, physical inventory, meetings, and compliance regulations pertaining to accounting and financial scrutiny.
• Preparing financial , credit and taxation reports
|Qualifications:||If you possess 7 years or more experience in the credit and collections field in a multi-national gaming/manufacturing environment, this role will be a fit. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate experience operating on an international scale on multi-million dollar accounts. A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance and/or Accounting is highly desirable.|
Must be able to obtain and retain gaming licensure.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.