Embedded Software Engineer II
|July 09, 2012 - March 09, 2013|
|Location:||Las Vegas, NV|
|Benefits:||Please see Benefit Page|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Research & Development (Systems)|
|Description:||Joining Konami Gaming Inc means:|
• An enriching career path
• Investing in your future - 401K contributions that are above industry standards
• Being part of a company that is experiencing growth
• Working in a fast-paced and well-balanced environment
• Experiencing the fun of working for a high-tech innovative company
• Getting paid competitively plus annual bonuses
|Duties:||We have an opportunity in our team for an Embedded Software Engineer skilled in using object oriented programming skills to deliver new system features to our Casino Management application. As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will:|
• Research, design and develop software/firmware in conjunction with hardware product development.
• Develop high level algorithms and system features to meet and exceed customer requirements.
• Translate customer requirements and specifications into algorithms and embedded software to meet expectations.
• Conduct risk analysis and evaluate for potential issues.
• Provide expertise in the development of software release documentation.
• Mentor and coach junior Software Engineers within the team.
We are looking for individuals that have experience in the following:
|Qualifications:||• Experience with embedded system development and tools|
• Experience with C++, C, and Embedded Java
• Experience with Linux
• Experience with multi-threaded applications and socket APIs.
• Experience with Servlets, HTML, XML, JSP, JDBC, Oracle (or other RDBMS), SQLPlus, and CORBA a plus.
Interested applicants can apply at
*Relocation Assistance is provided!
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.