Software Engineer II (Systems)
|June 07, 2012 - March 07, 2013|
|Location:||Las Vegas, NV|
|Benefits:||Please see Benefit Page|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Research & Development (Systems)|
|Description:||• A Software Engineer II demonstrates an extensive JAVA/.NET object oriented programming skills applied to department and customer objectives and requirements. |
• This position works with quality assurance, software design, software engineers, and senior managers to develop new system features and maintain current system and industry requirements. Manages enhancements of the system as necessary.
|Duties:||• Troubleshoots and diagnose client issues and resolve in efficient and timely manner.|
• Assists in project management enhancements of system as necessary.
• Applies strong Java and Strong Microsoft.NET Developer experience to code new and enhanced development objectives; analyze objectives and problems specified by engineers and/or designers.
• Coordinates the testing scripts, documentation, and deployment schedule with the QA, Training and Documentation departments.
• Meets difficult technical challenges and tight deadlines.
• Creates and maintains solid customer relations and feedback.
• Reports any discrepancies, changes or recommendations, and/or problems for resolution to senior management
|Qualifications:||• A minimum of four years of experience as an object oriented programmer in Java and Microsoft.NET, High degree of knowledge and understanding of computer systems, JDBC, Oracle or other RDBMS, SQL networking; Must have extensive experience in Java Swing. Gaming industry experience preferred.|
• BSEE or BSCE from a four-year college or university (Computer Sciences, Engineering, or related field), or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.