Accounting Specialist (Accounts Receivable)
|May 30, 2012 - August 06, 2012|
|Location:||Las Vegas, NV|
|Benefits:||Please see Benefit Page |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||This position is responsible for the accurate processing of accounts receivable invoices for all products, with a concentration on participation invoicing. This position will also handle all scanning and filing of accounts receivable documents. |
|Duties:||• Generates manual billings (invoicing) for Participation customers as per contract in a timely and efficient manner.|
• Responsible for tracking of machine installations and removals in conjunction with Customer Service report to ensure accuracy of billing and financial reporting.
• Ensures performance (win per day) reports are received from customers in a timely manner. Contacts customers to obtain reports if not received timely.
• Maintains customer files with copy of executed contract and game installation/removal reports.
• Calls and/or mails correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update customer accounts. Returns customer calls within 24 hours to resolve any billing issues.
• Scans and files all accounts receivable documents.
• Enters cash receipts and updates accounts receivable customer ledger.
• Assists with quarterly and year end audits.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||Minimum of four years of related experience and/or training.|
Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or Bachelor’s degree preferred in Finance, Accounting, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proficient in Excel. Accounting software certificates of completion; college level accounting courses. SAP, Pronto, Excel experience or spreadsheet/accounting functions and invoicing expertise.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.