IT Helpdesk Support I
|April 24, 2012 - July 09, 2012|
|Location:||Las Vegas, NV|
|Description:||This position is responsible for Helpdesk support to users at multiple locations, end user support for a diverse population, Printer and Copier support; PC builds and imaging, PC maintenance, troubleshooting and administration, maintenance and upgrades to all systems and servers; support of network and assisting in accomplishing short and long range projects.|
The IT Junior Support position will also provide non business hours telephone support to existing accounts on a rotating schedule. The position performs additional tasks or projects to improve overall productivity, efficiency and level of service, as assigned.
This position also requires the flexibility to act autonomously at all times while adhering to overall department and company polices and procedures.
|Duties:||• Maintains asset tracking system for desktop PCs, monitors, printers, and all other related peripherals.|
• Manages Image server. Creates and maintains sysprep’ed images for deployment to new hardware (end user’s PCs).
• Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
• Responsible for first level simple day to day IT support operations and escalating issues to IT Helpdesk Support Specialist/Engineer/Manager as appropriate.
• Provide basic support for all IT related hardware, peripherals, copiers and network access.
• Provide basic support for office productivity applications such as Microsoft Windows 2000/XP, Microsoft Office 2000/XP/2003/2007, e-mail, and other software as assigned
|Qualifications:||Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in IT/IS or a comparable combination of 2 to 3 years of experience and education is preferred. Microsoft Windows XP, Cisco CCNA, CompTia Network+/A+ certifications are desired.|
Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar position or above or a mix of education and experience. Strong understanding of pc based equipment and accessories, understanding of network systems and technologies
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.