Regulatory Compliance Analyst
|April 23, 2012 - July 23, 2012|
|Location:||Las Vegas, NV|
|Benefits:||Please see Benefit Page|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||This position is responsible for researching law or jurisdictional regulations, amendments, specifications, or investigates facts, and prepares documents to assist legal and/or compliance department to license company or key personnel. |
This position also requires the flexibility to act autonomously at all times while adhering to overall department and company polices and procedures.
|Duties:||• Responsible with assisting Manager on the License Database, inputting relevant information to maintain accuracy of license information, both on a corporate and personal level. |
• Implements and maintains License Conditions Matrix to adhere to various licensing requirements.
• Implements and maintains a mail merge database to house all licensee jurisdictions for regulatory notifications.
• Compiles, maintains, and submits licensing packets for individual key employees or company documentation as required by jurisdictional entities. Must be able to obtain and retain gaming licensure.
• Assists Manager in various day to day functions, as needed.
• Researches and analyzes law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treaties, constitutions, legal codes, and compliance regulations pertaining to gaming industry and gaming related products.
• Processes background checks through CNC and LexisNexis/ChoicePoint on new hires.
• Processes employees for gaming “cards” and notifies gaming agencies as appropriate; maintains various databases and information on driving records, gaming applications, expirations, and updates/amendments.
• Assists in administrative capacity to type, file, copy, collate, mail, or distribute appropriate and timely information to departments or regulatory agencies.
• Reports any discrepancies, changes or recommendations, and/or problems for resolution to senior management.
• Complies with the company’s regulatory guidelines and corporate policies at all times.
• Prioritize work to devote the time necessary to thoroughly evaluate a situation, using all resources available (i.e. Dept. files, internet), prior to responding or taking action.
• Maintains confidentiality regarding the company, products and employee information.
• Responsible for coordinating with other departments or personnel to acquire licensing in timely and efficient manner.
• Presents perspective, but recognizes and supports final decisions and directives from management.
• Keeps management apprised of the status of projects without management follow-up.
• Recognize and identify the department’s overall needs, coming up with suggestions to improve processes.
|Qualifications:||Associate’s degree or higher, or equivalent combination of education and experience.|
A minimum of two years related experience and/or training.
Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Visio.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.