|April 12, 2012 - May 12, 2012|
|Location:||Las Vegas, NV|
|Description:||This position is responsible for performing a variety of clerical recordkeeping and reporting functions for manufacturing and warehouse department.|
This position also requires the flexibility to act autonomously at all times while adhering to overall department and company polices and procedures.
|Duties:||• Assists in records and reports shift and daily totals of machine production. |
• Calculates actual production and determines balance due on orders to be run. Prepares and maintains records of raw materials used
• Accurately enter data into a computer, operate a variety of office machines, and perform other clerical or administrative duties.
• Verify source documents such as work orders, sales order picking slips, reject tags and other reports and enter data in specific data fields in PRONTO using keyboard.
• Effectively perform PRONTO transactions on completed work orders, sales order pick slips, material transfers and other production operations documents.
• Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of daily warehouse transactions and Goods Receipt report before submitting to Accounting department.
• Maintain logs of activities and completed work orders.
• Operate or perform printing, scanning and copying of essential production and warehouse documents.
• Store completed documents in appropriate locations.
• Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
• Contribute to Environmental Health and Safety.
|Qualifications:||High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.|
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.