Technical Compliance Specialist
|April 10, 2012 - June 23, 2012|
|Location:||Las Vegas, NV|
|Benefits:||Please see Benefit Page|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||This position is responsible for checking, coordinating, and notifying shipment of orders for KGI’s gaming and/or systems products and associated equipment to regulatory authorities and labs. |
This position requires the flexibility to act autonomously at all times while adhering to overall department and company polices and procedures.
|Duties:||• Performs the technical compliance efforts regarding order review and product shipment notification in assigned regions. |
• Ensures Compliance is current on all regulatory shipment requirements.
• Ensures timely reporting of product shipment to various regulatory agencies.
• Assists in gaming compliance and licensing matters, as necessary.
• Demonstrates excellent and detail oriented communication to ensure proper and timely reports, notifications, updates, and approvals are in process or received.
• Applies thorough knowledge of gaming regulations, markets, and compliance rules and requirements throughout company’s departments.
• Reports any discrepancies, changes or recommendations, and/or problems for resolution to senior management or CCO/ Vice President.
• Must be able to obtain and retain gaming licensure.
|Qualifications:||High School Diploma. Associate’s degree (AA) in Business Administration, Gaming, Electronics, or related fields, or equivalent combination of education and experience in gaming lab environment preferred.|
One to Three years of related experience in regulatory compliance preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.